"Photo taken in the 1920's of the Delta Gamma house which was home to Alpha Chi Rho fraternity at the time."
If these walls could talk... Hamilton House, or Ham House as we love to call it, is one of two sorority houses located off-campus. Built in 1919, the house was initially home to Alpha Chi Rho fraternity. Due to low membership, the men's fraternity left Lafayette in the 1980s, Ham House remaining vacant. That was until DG became affiliated with the school in 1982, and so we moved into the house that became our home.
"Current photo of the Ham House"